Bullock County Property Appraiser

The Bullock County property appraiser is responsible for finding, locating, and fairly valuing all property within Bullock County with the purpose of assessing the taxable value. It's generally done at market value, which is essentially what someone would pay for the current state of your property. To get questions answered about your appraisal, find a property appraiser, or appeal a decision made by a property appraiser in Bullock County, you can contact them at the following address:

Office Information For the Bullock County, Alabama Property Appraiser

Name: Bullock County Revenue Commissioner

Address: Bullock County Courthouse, 217 North Prairie St., Room 102, Union Springs, AL 36089

Phone: (334) 738-2888

Fax: (334) 738-2984

Time Zone: Central

Website: http://bullockcountyalrev.com/

Population: 11,229

Area: 625 sq. miles

Frequently Asked Property Appraiser Questions:

What Does a Property Appraiser Do?
How is Property Appraised?
What Are Property Tax Exemptions?
How Do I Appeal A Property Appraisal Decision?

**Note: The information displayed on CountyPropertyAppraisers.com isn't guaranteed to be accurate, and you agree to use it at your own risk. We take great care in making sure that the information for the Bullock County property appraiser is accurate, but if not, please contact us and we'll do our best to update it.