Garfield County Property Appraiser

The Garfield County property appraiser is responsible for finding, locating, and fairly valuing all property within Garfield County with the purpose of assessing the taxable value. It's generally done at market value, which is essentially what someone would pay for the current state of your property. To get questions answered about your appraisal, find a property appraiser, or appeal a decision made by a property appraiser in Garfield County, you can contact them at the following address:

Office Information For the Garfield County, Oklahoma Property Appraiser

Name: Garfield County Assessor

Address: 114 W. Broadway Ave., Room 106, Enid, OK 73701

Phone: (580)237-0220

Fax: (580)249-5989

Time Zone: Central


Population: 57,282

Area: 1,058 sq. miles

Frequently Asked Property Appraiser Questions:

What Does a Property Appraiser Do?
How is Property Appraised?
What Are Property Tax Exemptions?
How Do I Appeal A Property Appraisal Decision?

**Note: The information displayed on isn't guaranteed to be accurate, and you agree to use it at your own risk. We take great care in making sure that the information for the Garfield County property appraiser is accurate, but if not, please contact us and we'll do our best to update it.